Clinical Medical Assistant
In order to receive a refund, or if you need to withdraw or transfer classes you must submit your request by email to Tasheena Taylor, at firstname.lastname@example.org, 7 business days prior to the course start date.
Introduction:This program prepares you to assist physicians by performing functions related to the clinical aspects of a medical office. Upon completion, you will be prepared to sit for the National Healthcareer Association (NHA) Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) national examination, Phlebotomy, and EKG Certification test. (140 hrs lecture + 160 hrs externship)
- Medical terminology
- Wound care
- Taking and documenting vital signs
- Sterile technology
- Medical procedures
- OSHA guidelines
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must provide proof of HS Diploma, GED or college transcript
- Proof of immunizations required
- Must pass criminal background check
Location & Times:
- The next course offering will be in the Fall of 2018.
- Monday & Wednesdays
- Externship: Spring 2019
- Tuition includes textbooks, materials, BLS for Healthcare Provider certification, and scrubs.