Junior Chef Stars, Ages: 8-12
Become a chef for the week as you prepare a new dish every day. Learn secrets of pasta and sauces, pizza dough and toppings. Create the world’s best sandwich. Put together a casserole. Bake a dessert to serve to family and friends. Talk about food and kitchen safety, food presentation and the best way to serve and eat.
Dates & Times:
- Monday, June 26 - Thursday, June 29, 2017
- 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Culinary Arts Building
THE FINE PRINT
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis. Camp seating is limited.
- Child Drop-off and Pick-Up- Children must be delivered to and picked up from the classroom or teaching facility by their parent or guardian.
- Disability Services- Any student, who because of a disability condition, may require special arrangements in order to meet course requirements should contact Grayson College, Center for Workplace Learning 903.463.8765.
- Class cancellation- Grayson College reserves the right to cancel class or classes when necessary.
- Course payment- Payment for camps are due at the time of enrollment. Payment must be received before a place can be reserved in class.
- Refunds- The Grayson College, Summer Youth and College for Kids program refund policy is as follows:
- Students must initiate all refund requests via email 7 business days prior to the first day of camp to receive a 100% refund
- No refunds will be given on or after the first day of camp.
- Refunds are processed within 14 business days and will be mailed.
- If a camp is cancelled, the student automatically receives a 100% refund.