Junior Police Academy, Ages: 8-12
Do you know what it takes to be in Law Enforcement? This is a course rich in the study of the law relating to police procedures and public safety. Students will achieve personal pride and discipline through this course with a maximum of hands-on experience, physical activity and real life observation and participation in the criminal justice system. Activities may include: handcuffing exercises, finger printing, evidence collection, arrest reenactment, obstacle course cadet training exercises and firearms training simulator.
Dates & Times:
- Monday, June 26, 2017 - Thursday, June 29, 2017
- 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Criminal Justice Lab
THE FINE PRINT
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis. Camp seating is limited.
- Child Drop-off and Pick-Up- Children must be delivered to and picked up from the classroom or teaching facility by their parent or guardian.
- Disability Services- Any student, who because of a disability condition, may require special arrangements in order to meet course requirements should contact Grayson College, Center for Workplace Learning 903.463.8765.
- Class cancellation- Grayson College reserves the right to cancel class or classes when necessary.
- Course payment- Payment for camps are due at the time of enrollment. Payment must be received before a place can be reserved in class.
- Refunds- The Grayson College, Summer Youth and College for Kids program refund policy is as follows:
- Students must initiate all refund requests via email 7 business days prior to the first day of camp to receive a 100% refund.
- No refunds will be given on or after the first day of camp.
- Refunds are processed within 14 business days and will be mailed.
- If a camp is cancelled, the student automatically receives a 100% refund.