Make Your First 3-D Video Game, Ages: 8-12
Try this new version of a Black Rocket classic! By popular demand, we redesigned our 3-D game design class from beginning to end. This new class allows you to develop a game concept that goes well beyond the limitations of the traditional 2-D game design classes. Students will learn the physics behind 3D games, explore beginner event scripting, level design, controlling flow of gameplay, and story telling. Student-created games will be available on a password protected Black Rocket website to share with friends and family. Students will work in teams for most of the program.
Dates & Times
- Monday, July 24 - Thursday, July 27, 2017
- 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Center for Workplace Learning (CWL) Building
THE FINE PRINT
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis. Camp seating is limited.
- Child Drop-off and Pick-Up- Children must be delivered to and picked up from the classroom or teaching facility by their parent or guardian.
- Disability Services- Any student, who because of a disability condition, may require special arrangements in order to meet course requirements should contact Grayson College, Center for Workplace Learning 903.463.8765.
- Class cancellation- Grayson College reserves the right to cancel class or classes when necessary.
- Course payment- Payment for camps are due at the time of enrollment. Payment must be received before a place can be reserved in class.
- Refunds- The Grayson College, Summer Youth and College for Kids program refund policy is as follows:
- Students must initiate all refund requests via email 7 business days prior to the first day of camp to receive a 100% refund.
- No refunds will be given on or after the first day of camp.
- Refunds are processed within 14 business days and will be mailed.
- If a camp is cancelled, the student automatically receives a 100% refund.