Minecraft Designers, Ages: 8-14
If you love the game Minecraft, but always wanted to design your own characters and buildings for your games this class is for you! Learn the basics of creating 3-D models using a new software to design your very own objects, create skins for characters, and import them into your favorite Minecraft games. To access their project at home, students must own a PC/MAC version of Minecraft. Tablet, phone, and game console version of Minecraft are not compatible. Parent email address is required to use 3D modeling software. Students will work in teams for most of the program.
Dates & Times:
- Monday, July 31 - August 3, 2017
- Ages: 8-12, 9:00am - 12:00pm; OR
- Ages: 12-14, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Center for Workplace Learning
THE FINE PRINT
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis. Camp seating is limited.
- Child Drop-off and Pick-Up- Children must be delivered to and picked up from the classroom or teaching facility by their parent or guardian.
- Disability Services- Any student, who because of a disability condition, may require special arrangements in order to meet course requirements should contact Grayson College, Center for Workplace Learning 903.463.8765.
- Class cancellation- Grayson College reserves the right to cancel class or classes when necessary.
- Course payment- Payment for camps are due at the time of enrollment. Payment must be received before a place can be reserved in class.
- Refunds- The Grayson College, Summer Youth and College for Kids program refund policy is as follows:
- Students must initiate all refund requests via email 7 business days prior to the first day of camp to receive a 100% refund.
- No refunds will be given on or after the first day of camp.
- Refunds are processed within 14 business days and will be mailed.
- If a camp is cancelled, the student automatically receives a 100% refund.