Sparks, Nuts, and Bolts – Manufacturing Camp, Ages: 8-12
- Scholarship opportunities available with funding from local manufacturing industries. Complete the scholarship form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 903-463-8644 for consideration. Notification of award will be made by June 8, 2017. Registration will be completed once scholarship awards are granted.
- Click here for scholarship application: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxZW_tt6P_lKZi1YeTY2SEl6cUk/view?usp=sharing
Excitement will take over and their attention will focus on all the arcs and sparks, while their imaginations run wild with all of the possibilities of turning metal into something cool- through our virtual welding machines! This camp will expose youth to some of the technical trades offered by Grayson College, as well as uncover some of the really cool manufacturing jobs available here in Texoma! This camp gives student the opportunity to have hands on experience with technology being used in the industry and explore the successful careers in manufacturing.
Dates & Times:
- Monday, June 19 - Thursday, June 22, 2017; OR
- Monday, July 17 - Thursday, July 20, 2017
- 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Career & Technology Center (CTC) Lab
THE FINE PRINT
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis. Camp seating is limited.
- Child Drop-off and Pick-Up- Children must be delivered to and picked up from the classroom or teaching facility by their parent or guardian.
- Disability Services- Any student, who because of a disability condition, may require special arrangements in order to meet course requirements should contact Grayson College, Center for Workplace Learning 903.463.8765.
- Class cancellation- Grayson College reserves the right to cancel class or classes when necessary.
- Course payment- Payment for camps are due at the time of enrollment. Payment must be received before a place can be reserved in class.
- Refunds- The Grayson College, Summer Youth and College for Kids program refund policy is as follows:
- Students must initiate all refund requests via email 7 business days prior to the first day of camp to receive a 100% refund.
- No refunds will be given on or after the first day of camp.
- Refunds are processed within 14 business days and will be mailed.
- If a camp is cancelled, the student automatically receives a 100% refund.