Survival School, Ages: 8-12
Journey into the wild world of survival. Campers will receive training in First Aid and CPR, emergency preparedness, and disaster survival. This will be a hands-on, action-packed week that will cover many life threatening events. Survival School is a fun, hands-on learning environment that gives children the knowledge, skills and confidence to assist others in a cardiac or first aid situation and react safely in emergency circumstances.
Dates & Times:
- Monday, July 31, 2017 - Thursday, August 3, 2017
- 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Center for Workplace Learning
THE FINE PRINT
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis. Camp seating is limited.
- Child Drop-off and Pick-Up- Children must be delivered to and picked up from the classroom or teaching facility by their parent or guardian.
- Disability Services- Any student, who because of a disability condition, may require special arrangements in order to meet course requirements should contact Grayson College, Center for Workplace Learning 903.463.8765.
- Class cancellation- Grayson College reserves the right to cancel class or classes when necessary.
- Course payment- Payment for camps are due at the time of enrollment. Payment must be received before a place can be reserved in class.
- Refunds- The Grayson College, Summer Youth and College for Kids program refund policy is as follows:
- Students must initiate all refund requests via email 7 business days prior to the first day of camp to receive a 100% refund.
- No refunds will be given on or after the first day of camp.
- Refunds are processed within 14 business days and will be mailed.
- If a camp is cancelled, the student automatically receives a 100% refund.