About the Center for Workplace Learning
The Center for Workplace Learning (CWL), office of continuing education, serves the community by offering a wide variety of professional workforce development training programs, and fun and exciting community enrichment classes. It provides education related to pre-employment, certificate and degree attainment and professional continuing education.
The CWL creates customer-centered, community-connected and quality-driven workplace learning solutions to help the Texoma region build a globally competitive workforce. The CWL was founded by Grayson College, Sherman Economic Development Corporation, Denison Development Alliance, and Workforce Solutions Texoma.
Center for Workplace Learning Administrative Staff
- Djuna Forrester: Executive Director
- Kate Corder: Director of Continuing Education
- Anna Hicks: Director of Career Pathways
- Teri Fine: Training Coordinator
- Julia Craze: Training Coordinator
- Ginger Allen: Department Assistant
- Megan Gravette: Grant Specialist
- Tasheena Taylor: Enrollment Specialist
- Crystal Wilcoxen: Health Science Faculty for Continuing Education
- Shawn Hendricks: Industrial Technology Faculty
Article from North Texas e-News. SHERMAN — Grayson College was honored at the Texas Workforce Commission’s (TWC) 18th Annual Texas Workforce Conference held November 19 – 21 in Grapevine. The College received a Partnership Award in recognition of its “work with employers and workers to meet the demands of a global economy by aligning skills with current and future workforce needs. […]
Grayson College’s Office of Veterans Affairs (OVA) and the Texas Veterans Commission have teamed up to host the 2015 Veterans Benefits Expo on Thursday, March 19 from 8:30 – noon. Designed for veterans, their spouses and dependents, the event provides assistance and information about potential benefits available to them. The event takes place at The Bridge, located in the Student […]