About the Center for Workplace Learning
The Center for Workplace Learning (CWL), office of continuing education, serves the community by offering a wide variety of professional workforce development training programs, and fun and exciting community enrichment classes. It provides education related to pre-employment, certificate and degree attainment and professional continuing education.
The CWL creates customer-centered, community-connected and quality-driven workplace learning solutions to help the Texoma region build a globally competitive workforce. The CWL was founded by Grayson College, Sherman Economic Development Corporation, Denison Development Alliance, and Workforce Solutions Texoma.
Center for Workplace Learning Administrative Staff
- Djuna Forrester: Executive Director
- Kate Corder: Director of Continuing Education
- Marlene Phillips: Director of Advising and Outreach
- Teri Fine: Training Coordinator
- Julia Craze: Training Coordinator
- Ginger Allen: Department Assistant
- Megan Gravette: Grant Specialist
- Tasheena Taylor: Enrollment Specialist
- Crystal Wilcoxen: Health Science Faculty for Continuing Education
- Shawn Hendricks: Industrial Technology Faculty
It began just five years ago. Sarah Dilling attended the Grayson College Summer Youth Programs’ Cooking Camp and fell in love with cooking. Today at age 19, Sarah has earned the Bronze Medal in the American Culinary Federation’s Student Chef of the Year Central Region competition held on March 31 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. And the competition was no joke. […]
“It was a long time coming,” reflected 28-year-old Nathan Elliott, on the subject of earning his high school diploma. Yet Elliott, who dropped out of high school 12 years ago, actually set a blistering pace for his educational accomplishments. Elliott graduated for the second time from Grayson College on May 10 with his second Associate of Applied Science degree in […]