About the Center for Workplace Learning
The Center for Workplace Learning (CWL), office of continuing education, serves the community by offering a wide variety of professional workforce development training programs, and fun and exciting community enrichment classes. It provides education related to pre-employment, certificate and degree attainment and professional continuing education.
The CWL creates customer-centered, community-connected and quality-driven workplace learning solutions to help the Texoma region build a globally competitive workforce. The CWL was founded by Grayson College, Sherman Economic Development Corporation, Denison Development Alliance, and Workforce Solutions Texoma.
Center for Workplace Learning Administrative Staff
- Djuna Forrester: Executive Director
- Kate Corder: Director of Continuing Education
- Marlene Phillips: Director of Advising and Outreach
- Julia Craze: Training Coordinator
- Ginger Allen: Department Assistant
- Megan Gravette: Grant Specialist
- Tasheena Taylor: Enrollment Specialist
- Bri’ana Savage: Department Clerk
- Crystal Wilcoxen: Health Science Faculty for Continuing Education
- Shawn Hendricks: Industrial Technology Faculty
Latesha Cunningham moved from Louisiana to Denison some four years ago to be closer to her mom, and she hasn’t stopped moving in one way or another since! In fact, Cunningham has been moving toward her ultimate goal of becoming a nurse for years. She became a mom at age 16, but she didn’t let that stop her from completing […]
Grayson College recently hired one of its own success stories in Alan Zhang, Grayson College Recruiter, Admissions Office. Zhang lived in China until 2012 when he moved to Sherman to join his mom and stepdad. Zhang had finished high school and some college, including English language studies in China, but he saw value in the free, English language […]