- This event has passed.
November 18, 2019 @ 7:00 am - November 22, 2019 @ 7:30 pm$100
- Students must be certified peace officers or active military personnel, in good standing with their agency. Students must be able to provide agency ID on the first day of class.
- BDU uniforms for a week of training (other similar tactical clothing is acceptable)
- PT clothing
- Operator kit (should include ammo pouches, medical kit, gas mask carrier, hydration source, holster, ear and eye protection, plates and plate carrier, ballistic helmet), Gasmask
- Handgun and Rifle, 400 rounds of rifle and pistol ammo
- Safety equipment for airsoft Airsoft BBs (.25g).
Date & Times:
- November 18 – November 22, 2019
- 7:00 am – 7:30 pm
- Main Campus, Academy Classroom (SC-106)
For more information, please contact Sgt. Boyle @ email@example.com or B. Dixon @ firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need your department to be invoiced for payment, please complete this form https://forms.gle/jykGDdYFta2qZQ6w5 or call for information at 903-463-8765. In order to receive a refund, or if you need to withdraw or transfer classes, you must submit your request by email to Tasheena Taylor at email@example.com, at least 7 business days prior to the course start date.
“It was a long time coming,” reflected 28-year-old Nathan Elliott, on the subject of earning his high school diploma. Yet Elliott, who dropped out of high school 12 years ago, actually set a blistering pace for his educational accomplishments. Elliott graduated for the second time from Grayson College on May 10 with his second Associate of Applied Science degree in […]
Grayson College’s Center for Workplace Learning was recently awarded $3.3 million in funding for its joint efforts with area employers to provide specialized staff trainings. In an emailed news release distributed Tuesday, Grayson College said the funding comes from Texas Workforce Commission and is part of the Texas Skills Development Grant. Grayson’s Center for Workplace Learning has received more $9 […]