November 18 @ 7:00 am - November 22 @ 7:30 pm$100
- Students must be certified peace officers or active military personnel, in good standing with their agency. Students must be able to provide agency ID on the first day of class.
- BDU uniforms for a week of training (other similar tactical clothing is acceptable)
- PT clothing
- Operator kit (should include ammo pouches, medical kit, gas mask carrier, hydration source, holster, ear and eye protection, plates and plate carrier, ballistic helmet), Gasmask
- Handgun and Rifle, 400 rounds of rifle and pistol ammo
- Safety equipment for airsoft Airsoft BBs (.25g).
Date & Times:
- November 18 – November 22, 2019
- 7:00 am – 7:30 pm
- Main Campus, Academy Classroom (SC-106)
For more information, please contact Sgt. Boyle @ email@example.com or B. Dixon @ firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need your department to be invoiced for payment, please complete this form https://forms.gle/jykGDdYFta2qZQ6w5 or call for information at 903-463-8765. In order to receive a refund, or if you need to withdraw or transfer classes, you must submit your request by email to Tasheena Taylor at email@example.com, at least 7 business days prior to the course start date.
Ernest Sparacin can definitely tell you a thing or two about teaching adults. “Being a great teacher starts with being sensitive to the students, understanding their position, and moving forward from there,” affirmed Sparacin. As an English as a Second Language (ESL) Instructor in a classroom with students from all over the world, Sparacin certainly needs sensitivity and perceptiveness. […]
Grayson College recently hired one of its own success stories in Alan Zhang, Grayson College Recruiter, Admissions Office. Zhang lived in China until 2012 when he moved to Sherman to join his mom and stepdad. Zhang had finished high school and some college, including English language studies in China, but he saw value in the free, English language […]