- This event has passed.
TEAMS Field Trip – Museum of the American Railroad
December 5, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$8.00
Field Trip – Museum of the American Railroad – Tour Fee
TEAMS is a lifelong learning program offered to students 60 years of age and older. TEAMS classes are non-credit. There are no test, grades, or papers to write! The program will include talented instructors, college professors, and business leaders with categorical experience. The sheer joy of learning something new, and becoming more informed is the goal of T.E.A.M.S participants. Tuition is $60 per semester. Some classes have an addtl materials or tour fee.
In order to receive a refund, or if you need to withdraw or transfer classes, you must submit your request by email to Tasheena Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office, at least 7 days prior to the course start date.
- Museum of the American Railroad, Frisco, Thursday, 12/5/19, Depart 9am, Return by 5pm, Tour fee: $8
- Founded in 1962, the Museum of the American Railroad is dedicated to celebrating the heritage and exploring the future of railroads through historic preservation, research, and educational programming. The museum collects artifacts and archival material from the railroad industry to exhibit and interpret their significance in American life and culture.
Don’t FORGET! – Make sure to visit the Student Life Center to obtain your Student ID and gain all of the benefits of being a student at Grayson College! You’ll need your Student ID # and registration form.
- Locations and dates vary with each class. Please contact our office with questions at 903-463-8765.
- Make sure to visit the Student Life Center to obtain your Student ID and gain all of the benefits of being a student at Grayson College!
- Updates, changes and additions to the TEAMS scheduled are communicated via email and text message. Please make sure your current email is on file with our office. Unfortunately, some program offerings will overlap. Feel free to contact the office concerning any changes or questions at 903-463-8765.
REMINDER: As a TEAMS member you have access to ALL GC sporting events women & men’s basketball, softball and baseball! Check www.GRAYSON.EDU for game schedules! Don’t forget your Student ID.
In order to receive a refund, or if you need to withdraw or transfer classes, you must submit your request by email to Tasheena Taylor at email@example.com, at least 7 days prior to the course start date.
“It was a long time coming,” reflected 28-year-old Nathan Elliott, on the subject of earning his high school diploma. Yet Elliott, who dropped out of high school 12 years ago, actually set a blistering pace for his educational accomplishments. Elliott graduated for the second time from Grayson College on May 10 with his second Associate of Applied Science degree in […]
Grayson College’s Center for Workplace Learning was recently awarded $3.3 million in funding for its joint efforts with area employers to provide specialized staff trainings. In an emailed news release distributed Tuesday, Grayson College said the funding comes from Texas Workforce Commission and is part of the Texas Skills Development Grant. Grayson’s Center for Workplace Learning has received more $9 […]