- This event has passed.
Start Date – Certified Nurse Aide Training
October 28 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$999
Certified Nurse Aide Training
Students must register for this class in person at the Center for Workplace Learning. See Entry Requirements below.
In order to receive a refund, or if you need to withdraw or transfer classes you must submit your request by email to Tasheena Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org, 7 business days prior to the course start date.
- Human anatomy and physiology
- Infection control and safety
- Basic physical and psychological needs related to developmental stages
- Patient care skill and principles of nutrition
- BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- October 28, 2019 – December 5, 2019
- MTWR, 8:00am – 12:00pm
- Clinicals: Dates to be announced, M-F, 6:00am – 2:00pm
- Room: HS 213
- $999 – Tuition includes all necessary materials for class including: scrubs, blood pressure cuff, stethoscope, gait belt, watch, textbook/workbook and all other supplies.
- The student will be responsible for the $104.50 certification exam fee.
*See Entry Requirement tab for items required to enroll in class. *Questions? Please call 903-463-8765 for more information.
Ernest Sparacin can definitely tell you a thing or two about teaching adults. “Being a great teacher starts with being sensitive to the students, understanding their position, and moving forward from there,” affirmed Sparacin. As an English as a Second Language (ESL) Instructor in a classroom with students from all over the world, Sparacin certainly needs sensitivity and perceptiveness. […]
Grayson College recently hired one of its own success stories in Alan Zhang, Grayson College Recruiter, Admissions Office. Zhang lived in China until 2012 when he moved to Sherman to join his mom and stepdad. Zhang had finished high school and some college, including English language studies in China, but he saw value in the free, English language […]