- This event has passed.
Start Date – Certified Nurse Aide Training
October 28, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$999
Certified Nurse Aide Training
Students must register for this class in person at the Center for Workplace Learning. See Entry Requirements below.
In order to receive a refund, or if you need to withdraw or transfer classes you must submit your request by email to Tasheena Taylor at email@example.com, 7 business days prior to the course start date.
- Human anatomy and physiology
- Infection control and safety
- Basic physical and psychological needs related to developmental stages
- Patient care skill and principles of nutrition
- BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- October 28, 2019 – December 5, 2019
- MTWR, 8:00am – 12:00pm
- Clinicals: Dates to be announced, M-F, 6:00am – 2:00pm
- Room: HS 213
- $999 – Tuition includes all necessary materials for class including: scrubs, blood pressure cuff, stethoscope, gait belt, watch, textbook/workbook and all other supplies.
- The student will be responsible for the $104.50 certification exam fee.
*See Entry Requirement tab for items required to enroll in class. *Questions? Please call 903-463-8765 for more information.
Grayson College Adult Education and Literacy welcomes high school equivalency seekers and English language learners to register without an appointment for free, virtual classes on Friday, January 22 or Saturday, January 23 from 8:30 am to 2:00 pm. Those interested in completing high school or advancing their English language skills can simply walk into the Advanced Technology building on Grayson […]
Denison, Texas – The Grayson College Center for Workplace Learning has set Sunday, October 25th as the scholarship application deadline for full tuition scholarships for two of its essential healthcare certificate programs. Scholarship funding is available thanks to an on-going grant from the Texas Workforce Commission’s Skills Development Fund COVID-19 Special Initiative program. These scholarships are intended to assist individuals […]