- This event has passed.
Start Date – Certified Nurse Aide Training
October 28, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$999
Certified Nurse Aide Training
Students must register for this class in person at the Center for Workplace Learning. See Entry Requirements below.
In order to receive a refund, or if you need to withdraw or transfer classes you must submit your request by email to Tasheena Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org, 7 business days prior to the course start date.
- Human anatomy and physiology
- Infection control and safety
- Basic physical and psychological needs related to developmental stages
- Patient care skill and principles of nutrition
- BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- October 28, 2019 – December 5, 2019
- MTWR, 8:00am – 12:00pm
- Clinicals: Dates to be announced, M-F, 6:00am – 2:00pm
- Room: HS 213
- $999 – Tuition includes all necessary materials for class including: scrubs, blood pressure cuff, stethoscope, gait belt, watch, textbook/workbook and all other supplies.
- The student will be responsible for the $104.50 certification exam fee.
*See Entry Requirement tab for items required to enroll in class. *Questions? Please call 903-463-8765 for more information.
“It was a long time coming,” reflected 28-year-old Nathan Elliott, on the subject of earning his high school diploma. Yet Elliott, who dropped out of high school 12 years ago, actually set a blistering pace for his educational accomplishments. Elliott graduated for the second time from Grayson College on May 10 with his second Associate of Applied Science degree in […]
Grayson College’s Center for Workplace Learning was recently awarded $3.3 million in funding for its joint efforts with area employers to provide specialized staff trainings. In an emailed news release distributed Tuesday, Grayson College said the funding comes from Texas Workforce Commission and is part of the Texas Skills Development Grant. Grayson’s Center for Workplace Learning has received more $9 […]