16th Annual Law Enforcement Forensics Conference
Sponsored by The Texoma Regional Police Academy, the Grayson College Criminal Justice Department, and Career and Technology Education (CATE) at Denison High School.
(TCOLE credit #4006 – 8 hours, as well as CEUs is available)
Location & Times
- Friday, April 26, 2019
- 8am - 5pm
- CWL Auditorium
- Free/No Charge
- 8:00 AM – Registration and Welcome – Hon. Joseph D. Brown, United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Texas
- 9:00 – 12:00 – Celestina Rossi, Crime Scene Investigator/CID - Crime Laboratory Montgomery County Sheriff's Office, Conroe, Texas; “Coconuts and Cadavers: Taking blood spatter research to a new level”
- 12 PM – LUNCH ON YOUR OWN
- 1 PM – 2 PM – Lt. Jay Goodson, The Colony Police Department, The Chris Charles Stecker Case.
- 2 PM – 3:30 – Lt. Dave Nabors, Rowlett PD – Involuntary Celibates (Incels) – The Dangerous World of Stacys, Chads and Beckys
- 3:30 –W.R. (Rudy) Flores, Texas Rangers retired, Texas Forensic Associates, Initiating Cold Case Investigations
- 5 PM –Closing Remarks