Real Estate Sales Agent Training Program
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A REAL ESTATE AGENT?
Register through this link! http://grayson.theceshop.com/
Grayson College has recently partnered with The CE Shop for Real Estate training, post-licensing and continuing education. Tuition is $699.
- Successfully complete the 6 required Texas Real Estate License Courses with The CE SHOP.
- Register here! http://grayson. theceshop.com/
- You will have 6 months to complete the training.
- File your application with TREC.
- Click on "Real Estate Sales Agent" in the Become Licensed" dropdown menu.
- Under 'File Your Application,' click 'Log In Now.'
- On the log in screen, under 'New User,' click 'Begin Here for Sign-Up'
- Fill out all required information to setup your account.
- Once you are logged in, you will submit an 'Application for Inactive Salesperson'
- Pay the application fee of $205 (+ $10.00 Recovery Trust Account)
- Fax (512-936-3864) OR Email (email@example.com) the following:
- A copy of ALL course completion certificates
- Include college transcripts if applicable
- For a FAX:Use your application receipt as your cover sheet
- For an Email:Attach certificates and receipt. Include your name and address in the body of the email.
- Complete fingerprints and background check.
- Select 'Real Estate Sales Agent' from the 'Become Licensed' dropdown menu.
- Under 'Get Your Fingerprints Taken and Pass Your Background Check,' click on 'Fingerprints'
- Search for your account using either your TREC ID or first name, last name, and birth date in order to obtain your "Get IdentoGO ID."
- You can now use your IdentoGO ID _______ to schedule an appointment at the IdentgoGO website.
- Take the Exam
- Appointments can be made by going to pearsonvue.com/tx/realestate/or calling them at 800-997-1248.
- The cost is $54 payable to Pearson VUE and must be paid at the time of reservation by credit card, debit card, voucher, or electronic check.
- You must pass both exams with at least a 70% to obtain your license.
- You must pass the State Exam within one year of the application approval.
- Do not forget to download your FAST Print Pass using the ten digit ID number form your approval letter.
- Find a sponsor.
- If you already have a sponsoring broker, have him or her sign the Broker Representation form, sign yourself, and send to TREC (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- This can be completed and sent to TREC at any time but you will not receive your license until you have a sponsoring Broker.
- Citizen of the United States or lawfully admitted alien
- 18 years of age or older
- Resident of Texas
- Meet TREC’s qualifications for honesty, trustworthiness, and integrity
- Consider requesting a Moral Character Determinationbefore applying for the license
VIRTUAL FINAL EXAM INFOCOURSE PRACTICE EXAM At the end of each course, The CE Shop offers a practice exam. You do not need a proctor for this. The practice exam will give you an idea of the kinds of questions you’ll see on the actual final, and to help you identify areas that you need to brush up on before attempting the actual exam. You can re-take the course practice exam as many times as you need to pass, and we have set the passing score to be the same as the actual final exam. COURSE FINAL EXAMS After you complete all the course materials, meet the minimum time requirement and pass the practice exam, there’s a final exam. You must take this in an online proctor’s presence. You’ll need to schedule an appointment with a proctor in advance. The proctoring fee for Texas exams is $9 each through B Virtual. Course Final Exam Details
- Closed book
- Scratch paper and calculator are allowed
- The calculator must be a simple one. You cannot use a smartphone or any calculator that includes an alphabet.
- Create an account with the online proctoring center and make an appointment.
- Before test day, test your system and make sure you meet all of the technical requirements.
- On test day, log in to the proctoring center and click “Start Exam.” You’ll connect with a proctor, who will guide you through the rest of the process.
- Laptop or desktop computer
- Strong internet connection
- Updated browser, such as Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox
- Flash player (for PC users)
- Ability to download a small program
- Government ID
- Blank paper
- Writing utensil
- Basic calculator. Your calculator cannot have letters, and you cannot use your phone or computer calculator.
- Clean desk. You cannot have notes, papers, or anything else on your desk during the exam.
- Empty room. You must have a quiet space free of all other people.
- Create an account and make an appointment with the online proctoring center.
- Before your appointment, test your system.
- When you sit down at your appointment time, make sure you have your ID, calculator, blank paper, and writing utensils.
- At your appointment time, log in to the proctoring center.
- Click the “Start Exam” button.
- A small program file will download to your computer. Click the file to open it and select “Run” to install the program. If any pop-ups ask if you approve, click Yes or Okay.
- A live proctor will connect with you via a chat box. You’ll read the rules and sign off on them.
- The proctor will take control of your computer for a few minutes to turn on your proctoring session, close out all programs, clear your clipboard, and perform other security checks to ensure the exam is not being recorded and will not be interrupted. You will be able to see everything the proctor is doing.
- The proctor will launch a video session with you. You will be able to see and hear the proctor. The proctor will be able to see and hear you, see what you see on your screen, and see the background processes running on your computer.
- The proctor will ask you to show your government ID. Hold it up to the webcam to verify your identity.
- The proctor will ask you to slowly move the webcam around the room to verify that you are alone and that your desk is clear.
- When prompted, you will log in to your course and start the final exam.
- The proctor will enter a code to launch the exam.
- You will take your exam in the proctor’s presence.
- When you finish the exam, click Submit. You will see your results immediately.
- Review your exam results.