Advanced 3D Video Game with Unity, Ages: 11-14
In order to receive a refund, or if you need to withdraw or transfer classes, you must submit your request by email to Tasheena Taylor at email@example.com, at least 7 business days prior to the course start date.
NEW! Are you ready to take your game design skills to another level? With Unity, an industry grade design software, aspiring game designers will learn level editing, 3D modeling, intermediate event scripting, and the impact of game play on user experience. Student-created games will be available on a password protected Black Rocket website to share with friends and family. Students will work in pairs or teams for most of the program.
Dates & Times:
- Monday, July 16 - Thursday, July 19, 2018
- 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Center for Workplace Learning (CWL) Building
THE FINE PRINT
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis. Camp seating is limited.
- Child Drop-off and Pick-Up- Children must be delivered to and picked up from the classroom or teaching facility by their parent or guardian.
- Disability Services- Any student, who because of a disability condition, may require special arrangements in order to meet course requirements should contact Grayson College, Center for Workplace Learning 903.463.8765.
- Class cancellation- Grayson College reserves the right to cancel class or classes when necessary.
- Course payment- Payment for camps are due at the time of enrollment. Payment must be received before a place can be reserved in class.
- Refunds- The Grayson College, Summer Youth and College for Kids program refund policy is as follows:
- Students must initiate all refund requests via email 7 business days prior to the first day of camp to receive a 100% refund.
- No refunds will be given on or after the first day of camp.
- Refunds are processed within 14 business days and will be mailed.
- If a camp is cancelled, the student automatically receives a 100% refund.