Advanced Bootcamp for QuickBooks Users- Online Users
To receive a refund, or if you need to withdraw or transfer classes, you must submit your request by email to Tasheena Taylor at email@example.com, at least 7 business days before the course start date.
Introduction:Instructor: Stephanie Ingram, Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
Who Should Attend?
Business entrepreneurs who want a deeper understanding of QuickBooks software as well as what their financial numbers mean.
Course Topics include:
· Working with Lists
· Payroll Setup, Items, Employees, Taxes, Liabilities, Form Reporting
· Common Payroll Mistakes you can't Afford to Make
· Working with Items, Groups and Assemblies
· Working with Inventory - Purchase Orders, Bills, Receive and Record Bills
· Customize Invoices
· Customize, Filter, and Memorize Reports
· Export Data to Excel
· Using QuickReports
· How to Keep Track of your Business' Financial Health (Read and understand the Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss, General Ledger, and Statement of Cash Flows)
· Other Common QuickBooks Reports and Why They Matter
Location & Times:
- Monday, October 7
- 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Main Campus, Center for Workplace Learning Computer Lab