Advanced Civil Process #3101
Requests for course withdrawals, refunds, or transfers must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, 7 business days prior to the course start date.
To REGISTER and have your department invoiced for tuition, please complete this form https://forms.gle/LyFd7os6jeKSf9yLA or call for information at 903-463-8765.
Course Description:Within the 40 hour course, students will review, discuss and interpret:
- General rules and codes that governs issuing process, service fees and the officer’s duty.
- Citation, subpoenas, and notices.
- Prejudgment writs and bonds.
- Post judgment writs, finance code, liability, exempt property.
- Other writs, certiorari, habeas corpus, mandamus, protective orders and others.
Dates & Times:
- 11/1 - 11/5, 2021
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Center for Workplace Learning, Seminar C
- Grayson College Main Campus
- $349 (includes textbook “Civil Process for Texas” by LexisNexis, a flash drive with all required returns and form letters, and course handouts).
STUDENTS MUST BRING TO CLASS:
- A laptop with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- A flash drive