Advanced Culinary Creators, Ages: 10-14
In order to receive a refund, or if you need to withdraw or transfer classes, you must submit your request by email to Tasheena Taylor at email@example.com, at least 7 business days prior to the course start date.
Introduction:Whether you’re feeding your “foodie” passion or craving to be a future “foodpreneur,” you, as a culinary student, will become seasoned in the essentials of the culinary industry! Your experience will make you a more well-rounded, knowledgeable culinary creator with enhanced academic and life skills. This camp will give you a taste of what it’s like to be a part of the culinary industry and teach you how to cook for yourself and others. *Prerequisite- students must have participated in a previous culinary summer camp and/or have basic culinary experience.
Dates & Times:
- Monday, June 10 - Thursday, June 13, 2019
- 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Culinary Arts Building
- Includes a camp t-shirt.
THE FINE PRINT
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis. Camp seating is limited.
- Child Drop-off and Pick-Up- Children must be delivered to and picked up from the classroom or teaching facility by their parent or guardian.
- Disability Services- Any student, who because of a disability condition, may require special arrangements in order to meet course requirements should contact Grayson College, Center for Workplace Learning 903.463.8765.
- Class cancellation- Grayson College reserves the right to cancel class or classes when necessary.
- Course payment- Payment for camps are due at the time of enrollment. Payment must be received before a place can be reserved in class.
- Students must initiate all refund requests via email 7 business days prior to the first day of camp to receive a 100% refund.
- No refunds will be given on or after the first day of camp.
- If a camp is cancelled, the student automatically receives a 100% refund.