CANCELLED: 17th Annual Law Enforcement Forensics Conference
Sponsored by The Texoma Regional Police Academy, the Grayson College Criminal Justice Department, and Career and Technology Education (CATE) at Denison High School.
- 8:00 – Registration and Welcome – Hon. Joseph D. Brown, United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Texas Mr. Bill Dixon, Director, Texoma Regional Police Academy – attendance requirements, upcoming training, and what’s new at TRPA
- 9:00 – 12:00 – Det. Jeff Roberts, Financial Crimes Investigator, North Texas Financial Crimes Task Force Officer, Tyler, Texas; Electronic Intrusion- Pain at the Pump. The information will be specific to gas pump skimmer investigations i.e.; device identification, investigative tactics, suspect methods, types of money laundering seen, and applicable Penal Code statutes to assist in prosecution.
- 12 PM – LUNCH ON YOUR OWN
- 1:00 – 2:30 – Lt. Dave Nabors, Rowlett Police Department, Introduction to Bloodstain Pattern Analysis
- 2:30 – 3:30 – Mr. Vikram Dhamu, Doctoral Student of Bioengineering, University of Texas at Dallas, Cannabisen C: Rapid, On-Road, Saliva Platform for Detecting THC
- 3:30 – 5:00 – TO BE ANNOUNCED
- 5 PM –Closing Remarks
Location & Times
- Friday, April 24, 2020
- 8am - 5pm
- CWL Auditorium
- Free/No Charge