ART ATTACK, Age: 8-12
In order to receive a refund, or if you need to withdraw or transfer classes, you must submit your request by email to Tasheena Taylor at email@example.com, at least 7 business days prior to the course start date.
Introduction:Unleash your child’s imagination this summer! Art Attack provides children a wonderful introduction to painting through beautiful acrylic painting on canvas. Painting offers children the opportunity to explore, experience and develop their inner artistic interests and skills. Discover the process of painting, basic drawing techniques, and having fun while producing quality work. Classes will include painting and drawing demonstrations as well as student participation in setting up the composition.
Dates & Times:
- Monday, July 15 - Thursday, July 18, 2019
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Center for Workplace Learning (CWL) Building
- Includes a camp t-shirt & snacks each day
THE FINE PRINT
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis. Camp seating is limited.
- Child Drop-off and Pick-Up- Children must be delivered to and picked up from the classroom or teaching facility by their parent or guardian.
- Disability Services- Any student, who because of a disability condition, may require special arrangements in order to meet course requirements should contact Grayson College, Center for Workplace Learning 903.463.8765.
- Class cancellation- Grayson College reserves the right to cancel class or classes when necessary.
- Course payment- Payment for camps are due at the time of enrollment. Payment must be received before a place can be reserved in class.
- Students must initiate all refund requests via email 7 business days prior to the first day of camp to receive a 100% refund.
- No refunds will be given on or after the first day of camp.
- If a camp is cancelled, the student automatically receives a 100% refund.