Basic Handgun Training
In order to receive a refund, or if you need to withdraw or transfer classes, you must submit your request by email to Tasheena Taylor at email@example.com, at least 7 business days prior to the course start date.
Please do not bring guns into the CWL.
Introduction:This is an entry-level course is designed for the beginner who has not had any formal handgun training. Topics covered include the following: safety, stance, grip, sign alignment/sight picture, trigger control, introduction to different skill drills including dry fire and bullseye shooting. (4 hrs) Please wear comfortable clothing, a baseball cap and close-toed shoes. You will also need to provide ammunition (100 Rounds).
Location & Time:
- Class meets on a Saturday, 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Center for Workplace Learning (CWL)
- Eye & Over the Ear protection (electronic hearing protection is strongly recommended)
- Serviceable handgun of at least .22lr or larger
- Serviceable holster (Concealment is OK, No Ankle or Purse Holsters)
- Maximum of 2 serviceable magazines
- 100 rounds of ammo for the days – factory service type (no reloads)
- Suitable range wear depending on the season and a baseball caps - No open toe shoes