In order to receive a refund, or if you need to withdraw or transfer classes, you must submit your request by email to Tasheena Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 7 business days prior to the course start date.
If you need your department to be invoiced for payment, please complete this form https://forms.gle/jykGDdYFta2qZQ6w5or call for information at 903-463-8765.
- Students must be certified peace officers or active military personnel, in good standing with their agency. Students must be able to provide agency ID on the first day of class.
- BDU uniforms for a week of training (other similar tactical clothing is acceptable)
- PT clothing
- Operator kit (should include ammo pouches, medical kit, gas mask carrier, hydration source, holster, ear and eye protection, plates and plate carrier, ballistic helmet), Gasmask
- Handgun and Rifle, 400 rounds of rifle and pistol ammo
- Safety equipment for airsoft Airsoft BBs (.25g).
Date & Times:
- November 18 - November 22, 2019
- 7:00 am - 7:30 pm
- Main Campus, Academy Classroom (SC-106)