COMING SOON! Battle Royale: Make Your First Fortnite® Style Video Game, Ages: 8-12
REGISTRATION OPENS MAY 6TH
In order to receive a refund, or if you need to withdraw or transfer classes, you must submit your request by email to Tasheena Taylor at email@example.com, at least 7 business days prior to the course start date.
Introduction:Fans of Fortnite we need you! Instead of playing the game, design your own. Using a professional 3D game development software, build levels and assets inspired by popular battle royale games like Fortnite. This course includes cartoonish action and battle sequences. Student-created games will be available on a password protected Black Rocket website to share with friends and family. Students will work in pairs or teams for most of the program.
Dates & Times:
- Monday, June 24 - Thursday, June 27, 2019; 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm OR;
- Monday, July 29 - Thursday, Aug 1, 2019; 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Center for Workplace Learning (CWL) Building
THE FINE PRINT
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis. Camp seating is limited.
- Child Drop-off and Pick-Up- Children must be delivered to and picked up from the classroom or teaching facility by their parent or guardian.
- Disability Services- Any student, who because of a disability condition, may require special arrangements in order to meet course requirements should contact Grayson College, Center for Workplace Learning 903.463.8765.
- Class cancellation- Grayson College reserves the right to cancel class or classes when necessary.
- Course payment- Payment for camps are due at the time of enrollment. Payment must be received before a place can be reserved in class.
- Students must initiate all refund requests via email 7 business days prior to the first day of camp to receive a 100% refund.
- No refunds will be given on or after the first day of camp.
- If a camp is cancelled, the student automatically receives a 100% refund.