Battle Royale: Make Your First Fortnite® Style Video Game, Ages: 8-12
In order to receive a refund or if you need to withdraw or transfer classes, you must submit your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 business days prior to the course start date.
Introduction:Fans of Fortnite we need you! Instead of playing the game, design your own. Using a professional 3D game development software, build levels and assets inspired by popular battle royale games like Fortnite. This course includes cartoonish action and battle sequences. Student-created games will be available on a password protected Black Rocket website to share with friends and family. Students will work in pairs or teams for most of the program. Check out a video on what your child will be learning in the classroom!
Dates & Times:
- Monday, June 21 - Thursday, June 24, 2021; 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Monday, July 26 - Thursday, July 29, 2021; 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Moms, dads, and older kids with kitchen experience- Stay on-campus with your camper Monday, July 26 for our Cake Trends with Buttercream class, and Wednesday, July 28 for our Cake Decorating with Fondant, Buttercream, and Molding Chocolate classes. Add it to your cart at check out, $39 each.
- Main Campus, CIS Room 107
- Includes snacks each day.
THE FINE PRINT
- Registration- Registration is on a first come, first served basis. Camp seating is limited.
- COVID-19 - Courses will be conducted using Grayson College’s COVID-19 protocols for its current operating status. At the time of publication, that was Phase II, meaning smaller class sizes and face coverings required.
- Child Drop-off and Pick-Up- Children must be delivered to and picked up from the classroom or teaching facility by their parent or guardian.
- Disability Services- Any student, who because of a disability condition, may require special arrangements in order to meet course requirements should contact Grayson College, Center for Workplace Learning 903.463.8765.
- Class Cancellation- Grayson College reserves the right to cancel class or classes when necessary.
- Course Payment- Payment for camps is due at the time of enrollment. Payment must be received before a place can be reserved in class.
- Students must initiate all refund requests via email 7 business days prior to the first day of camp to receive a 100% refund.
- No refunds will be given on or after the first day of camp.
- If a camp is cancelled, the student automatically receives a 100% refund.