Build/Manage Effective Teams
In order to receive a refund, or if you need to withdraw or transfer classes, you must submit your request by email to Tasheena Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 7 business days prior to the course start date.
Introduction:Instruction will be 100% online, face to face debriefing will be held on LAST class day. Learn to create and manage teams that work well together—in person or at a distance—to meet short-term and strategic goals. Find out how to build trust, respect, and cooperation; simplify systems for better coordination and communication; reduce conflict; and enhance innovation and accountability.
- Establish productive team habits.
- Develop team members for optimal performance.
- Identify solutions for managing different types of teams.
- March 15, 2021 - April 7, 2021 OR May 17, 2021 - June 23, 2021
- 8: 00 am - 12:00 pm OR 1:00p m - 5:00 pm
- Instruction will be 100% online, face to face debriefing will be held on LAST class day.
- Main Campus, Center for Workplace Learning, Seminar A