Child Development Associate Training
Requests for course withdrawals, refunds, or transfers must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, 7 business days prior to the course start date.
- The development stages for infants, toddlers, and pre-school-age children.
- How to establish positive and productive relationships with personnel, parents and families, and children.
- How to effectively manage a child care facility.
- Procedures and strategies to provide a safe and enriching child care environment.
- Complete the professional development requirements you will need in order to apply for the National CDA Credential.
- Prepare for a career as an elementary or middle school teacher, substitute teacher, preschool or child care provider, or nanny or babysitter.
- Earn a certificate of completion you can add to your resume and use as a stepping stone to career success!
- Self-paced, online course
- 6 Months to complete
- Open enrollment, begin anytime
- 120 course hours