COMING SOON! Mini Med School, Age: 8-12
REGISTRATION OPENS MAY 6TH
In order to receive a refund, or if you need to withdraw or transfer classes, you must submit your request by email to Tasheena Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 7 business days prior to the course start date.
Introduction:Think you’re ready for a career in healthcare? Attend Mini Medical School, and see if you have what it takes! As an “intern” here, you’ll learn about DNA, x-rays, human anatomy, personal health and more! You’ll learn a lot about different healthcare fields and the many kinds of providers. So put on some scrubs and let’s see what you’re made of!
Dates & Times:
- Monday, July 15 - Thursday, July 18, 2019
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Center for Workplace Learning (CWL) Building
THE FINE PRINT
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis. Camp seating is limited.
- Child Drop-off and Pick-Up- Children must be delivered to and picked up from the classroom or teaching facility by their parent or guardian.
- Disability Services- Any student, who because of a disability condition, may require special arrangements in order to meet course requirements should contact Grayson College, Center for Workplace Learning 903.463.8765.
- Class cancellation- Grayson College reserves the right to cancel class or classes when necessary.
- Course payment- Payment for camps are due at the time of enrollment. Payment must be received before a place can be reserved in class.
- Students must initiate all refund requests via email 7 business days prior to the first day of camp to receive a 100% refund.
- No refunds will be given on or after the first day of camp.
- If a camp is cancelled, the student automatically receives a 100% refund.