Crime Scene Investigation, Ages: 8-12
In order to receive a refund, or if you need to withdraw or transfer classes, you must submit your request by email to Tasheena Taylor at email@example.com, at least 7 business days prior to the course start date.
Step into the shoes of a Crime Scene Investigator! Campers will learn to process a crime scene by working hands-on to gather evidence. Working together as a Crime Scene Unit, they’ll take crime scene photographs and search for evidence. They’ll also start a case file to keep track of the evidence throughout the week. Campers will then learn real procedures for collecting fingerprints and analyzing blood spatter from a forensic expert. These hands-on activities are perfect for aspiring CSIs. Campers will learn the importance of processing and packaging evidence, including the different methods that can be used.
Dates & Times:
- Monday, July 9, 2018 - Thursday, July 12, 2018
- 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Center for Workplace Learning
THE FINE PRINT
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis. Camp seating is limited.
- Child Drop-off and Pick-Up- Children must be delivered to and picked up from the classroom or teaching facility by their parent or guardian.
- Disability Services- Any student, who because of a disability condition, may require special arrangements in order to meet course requirements should contact Grayson College, Center for Workplace Learning 903.463.8765.
- Class cancellation- Grayson College reserves the right to cancel class or classes when necessary.
- Course payment- Payment for camps are due at the time of enrollment. Payment must be received before a place can be reserved in class.
- Refunds- The Grayson College, Summer Youth and College for Kids program refund policy is as follows:
- Students must initiate all refund requests and transfers from one camp to another.
- Students must withdraw prior to the first day of camp to receive a 100% refund.
- No refunds will be given on or after the first day of camp.
- Refunds are processed within 14 business days and will be mailed.
- If a camp is cancelled, the student automatically receives a 100% refund.