Requests for course withdrawals, refunds, or transfers must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, 7 business days prior to the course start date..
Introduction:Instruction will be 100% online, face to face debriefing will be held on LAST class day. Learn how to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, and approaches to problems. Discover how to question assumptions, apply sound reasoning, break down complex issues into manageable pieces, and grasp the implications of information.
- Cultivate problem-solving skills.
- Discover strategies and methods for making complex decisions.
- Learn to think critically before coming to a conclusion.
- February 22, 2021 - March 17, 2021 OR April 5, 2021 - May 5, 2021
- 8: 00 am - 12:00 pm OR 1:00p m - 5:00 pm
- Instruction will be 100% online, face to face debriefing will be held on LAST class day.
- Main Campus, Center for Workplace Learning, Seminar A