De-escalation Techniques: Limiting the Use of Force in Public Interaction #1849
In order to receive a refund, or if you need to withdraw or transfer classes, you must submit your request by email to Tasheena Taylor at email@example.com, at least 7 business days prior to the course start date.
If you need your department to be invoiced for payment, please complete this form https://forms.gle/jykGDdYFta2qZQ6w5 or call for information at 903-463-8765.
Introduction:This course is designed to improve the response of officers to incidents that involve persons in crisis, who are behaving erratically, emphasizing that public and officer safety are at the heart of this training process. As of April 1, 2018, this course is required to be completed every 48 months for those with a basic or no proficiency certificate, or to obtain an intermediate or advanced proficiency certificate.
- By an officer holding only a basic proficiency certificate, at least once every 48 months
- As a requirement for an intermediate proficiency certificate
- As a requirement for an advanced certificate
Location & Times:
- Tuesday, 2/25/2020, 8:00am - 5:00pm OR
- Thursday, 2/27/2020, 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Main Campus, Center for Workplace Learning, Seminar A