Extreme Earth & Physical Science, Ages: 8-12
In order to receive a refund, or if you need to withdraw or transfer classes, you must submit your request by email to Tasheena Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 7 business days prior to the course start date.
NEW! Earth Camp is a designed to excite and educate students about earth science by getting them outdoors and exploring new environments. Students are exposed to career opportunities to highlight the range of possibilities and benefits of a degree in earth and environmental sciences. Special guests, Texas Storm Chasers, will also stop by for an in-depth look into north Texas’ severe weather!
Dates & Times:
- Monday, June 25 - Thursday, June 28, 2018
- 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Science Building
THE FINE PRINT
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis. Camp seating is limited.
- Child Drop-off and Pick-Up- Children must be delivered to and picked up from the classroom or teaching facility by their parent or guardian.
- Disability Services- Any student, who because of a disability condition, may require special arrangements in order to meet course requirements should contact Grayson College, Center for Workplace Learning 903.463.8765.
- Class cancellation- Grayson College reserves the right to cancel class or classes when necessary.
- Course payment- Payment for camps are due at the time of enrollment. Payment must be received before a place can be reserved in class.
- Refunds- The Grayson College, Summer Youth and College for Kids program refund policy is as follows:
- Students must initiate all refund requests via email 7 business days prior to the first day of camp to receive a 100% refund
- No refunds will be given on or after the first day of camp.
- Refunds are processed within 14 business days and will be mailed.
- If a camp is cancelled, the student automatically receives a 100% refund.