First Aid/CPR/AED Bloodborne Pathogens
In order to receive a refund or if you need to withdraw or transfer classes, you must submit your request by email to email@example.com at least 7 business days prior to the course start date.
Introduction:AHA’s Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED course trains participants to provide first aid, CPR, and use an automated external defibrillator (AED) in a safe, timely, and effective manner. Reflects science and education from the American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC). Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogens course teaches students how to protect themselves and others from being exposed to blood or blood-containing materials. This course is designed to meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements for bloodborne pathogens training when paired with site-specific instruction.
- First aid basics
- Medical emergencies
- Injury emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
- Preventing illness and injury
- Adult CPR and AED use
- Opioid-associated life-threatening emergencies
- Optional modules in Child CPR AED and Infant CPR
- Protect themselves from blood or blood-containing materials.
- Act quickly and safely.
- Clean the area that has blood or blood-containing materials.
- Tell their supervisor about the incident.
Location & Times:
- 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Main Campus, Health Science 300B
- $99 - Includes book & card