HAZWOPER (24 hour)
Requests for course withdrawals, refunds, or transfers must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, 7 business days prior to the course start date.
Introduction:This course is 100% online. 24-Hour HAZWOPER course will teach you how to protect yourself and stay safe, even if you have limited exposure to these types of hazardous substances. Additionally, the course gives you a thorough understanding of OSHA standard 29 CFR 1910.120(e)(3). The 24-hour course is the initial training for workers who are covered by HAZWOPER standards but will have minimal contact with hazardous materials. Workers need the 24-hour initial training if they'll:
- Come into contact with hazardous materials occasionally but not be directly be involved in the cleanup
- Work at contaminated sites with exposure below Permissible Exposure Limits (PELs)
- Carry out remediation at fully characterized sites where they’ll need respirators and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for less than 30 days a year
- Supervise employees who do any of the above, but not employees that need the 40-Hour course
- This is course is 100% online.
- February 15, 2021 - May 7, 2021
- April 5, 2021 - June 25, 2021