COMING SOON! “How to Adult”, Age: 14-17
REGISTRATION OPENS MAY 6TH
In order to receive a refund, or if you need to withdraw or transfer classes, you must submit your request by email to Tasheena Taylor at email@example.com, at least 7 business days prior to the course start date.
Introduction:This workshop introduces young adults to what it means to act in a mature and professional manner, and will prepare them for college, internships and their professional life ahead. The topics covered are interview etiquette, business dress code, cell phone etiquette at home and in public, and mature table manners. Participants will also learn how to make small talk with adults and peers, and positive communication skills such as omitting overuse of the word “like” from their vocabulary.
Dates & Times:
- Monday, June 24 - Thursday, June 27, 2019
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Center for Workplace Learning (CWL) Building
THE FINE PRINT
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis. Camp seating is limited.
- Child Drop-off and Pick-Up- Children must be delivered to and picked up from the classroom or teaching facility by their parent or guardian.
- Disability Services- Any student, who because of a disability condition, may require special arrangements in order to meet course requirements should contact Grayson College, Center for Workplace Learning 903.463.8765.
- Class cancellation- Grayson College reserves the right to cancel class or classes when necessary.
- Course payment- Payment for camps are due at the time of enrollment. Payment must be received before a place can be reserved in class.
- Students must initiate all refund requests via email 7 business days prior to the first day of camp to receive a 100% refund.
- No refunds will be given on or after the first day of camp.
- If a camp is cancelled, the student automatically receives a 100% refund.