In order to receive a refund or if you need to withdraw or transfer classes, you must submit your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 business days prior to the course start date.
Introduction:Instruction will be 100% online, face to face debriefing will be held on LAST class day. Learn how to clearly convey information and ideas in an engaging manner. Explore how to build trust, communicate effectively, and be heard in all parts of your organization. Learn important interpersonal communication skills and strategies for igniting curiosity, attention, trust, and respect.
- Learn effective body language for strategic conversations
- Discover how to be approachable throughout your career.
- Explore how to build successful business relationships.
- March 22, 2021 - May 21, 2021 OR May 3, 2021 - June 2, 2021
- 8: 00 am - 12:00 pm OR 1:00p m - 5:00 pm
- Instruction will be 100% online, face to face debriefing will be held on LAST class day.
- Main Campus, Center for Workplace Learning, Seminar A