T.E.A.M.S. – Lecture Series
TEAMS is a lifelong learning program offered to students 60 years of age and older. TEAMS classes are non-credit. There are no test, grades, or papers to write! The program will include talented instructors, college professors, and business leaders with categorical experience. The sheer joy of learning something new, and becoming more informed is the goal of T.E.A.M.S participants.
In order to receive a refund, or if you need to withdraw or transfer classes, you must submit your request by email to Tasheena Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office, at least 7 days prior to the course start date.
- Hollywood Portrays Racism with Dr. Sherry Cooke
- Cybersecurity Awareness, are you protected? with Professor John Dick
- History of Homes: Grayson County Frontier Village with Dr. Charla Harris
Don’t FORGET! – Make sure to visit the Student Life Center to obtain your Student ID and gain all of the benefits of being a student at Grayson College! You’ll need your Student ID # and registration form.
- Locations and dates vary with each class. Please contact our office with questions at 903-463-8765.
- Make sure to visit the Student Life Center to obtain your Student ID and gain all of the benefits of being a student at Grayson College!
- Updates, changes, and additions to the TEAMS scheduled are communicated via email and text message. Please make sure your current email is on file with our office. Unfortunately, some program offerings will overlap. Feel free to contact the office concerning any changes or questions at 903-463-8765.
REMINDER: As a TEAMS member you have access to ALL GC sporting events women & men’s basketball, softball, and baseball! Check www.GRAYSON.EDU for game schedules! Don’t forget your Student ID.