Medical Billing and Coding
APPLY HERE for a scholarship including credentialing exams valued at $2,492!
Requests for course withdrawals, refunds, or transfers must be submitted by email to email@example.com, 7 business days prior to the course start date.
At this time, we are only accepting enrollment requests through the scholarship application linked above. If you do not wish to apply for a scholarship and want to pay for the course directly, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
IntroductionCertified billing and coding specialists have a wide range of employment opportunities. The skills learned through medical coding certification are essential to hospitals, physicians’ offices, surgery centers, nursing homes, dental offices, home healthcare agencies, mental health facilities and even insurance companies and consulting firms. This rewarding field requires a high level of professionalism and dependability. Tasks performed could include:
- Gathering/reviewing essential information
- Verifying required documentation before patient information is released
- Preventing fraud/abuse by auditing billing
- Supporting coding and billing process
- Assigning codes for diagnoses and procedures
- Submitting claims for reimbursement
- Auditing billing
- Coaching healthcare providers to achieve optimal reimbursement
Location, Dates, & Times:
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Workforce Success Skills: September 27/29, 2022, 5:30pm-8:30pm
- Training Program: October 4, 2022- March 9, 2023
- Hybrid, Tuesday/Thursdays, 5:30pm-9:30pm
- Location TBA
- $2399 - Tuition includes training program textbooks, as well as required examination manuals CPT Professional Edition-2021 HCPCS Level II-2021 and ICD-10-CM-2021 and certification exam preparation material.
- Tuition does NOT include a $117 certification exam fee.
- High school diploma or GED/high school equivalency.