Principles of Viticulture I
Requests for course withdrawals, refunds, or transfers must be submitted by email to email@example.com, 7 business days prior to the course start date.
Introduction:Designed for training students entering the field of viticulture and enology in the economic and scientific principles of vineyard management practices including irrigation, mineral and carbohydrate nutrition, flower development and fruit set, viral and fungal diseases, and insect control. This is a hybrid course.
Location & Times:The majority of instruction will be completed online and two weekends will be designated for classroom instruction.
- Online portion of class is from 10/09/2021 - 12/09/2021
- Face to face class will meet Saturday & Sunday, 9:00am - 6:00pm, August 28 & 29; AND
- Face to face class will meet Saturday & Sunday, 9:00am - 6:00pm, September 11 & 12
- West Extension, T.V. Munson Viticulture & Enology Center
- $484 - Updated based upon 2021/2022 tuition rates and mandatory fees.