Programmable Logic Controller Technician
In order to receive a refund or if you need to withdraw or transfer classes, you must submit your request by email to email@example.com at least 7 business days prior to the course start date.
- Motor Controls of PLC
- PLC I
- PLC II
- Control Logic Application & Troubleshooting
Be working currently as a programmable logic technician or an industrial maintenance professional OR successfully completed an industrial maintenance training program within the last two years.
Class Dates, Time, & Location
- Dates: August 23, 2021 - May 11, 2022
- Days: T/R
- Time: 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Location: Career & Technology Center, Grayson College Main Campus, Denison
- Room: Mechatronics Lab (East end of CTC bldg)
- Orientation: August 19, 2021, times TBD
- $2499- Tuition covers all books and supplies necessary for class. Students are responsible for wearing safety toe boots to class.
- On May 10, 2021, Grayson College entered Phase 3 of its Return to Campus Plan, and on June 1, 2021, Grayson College is expected to enter Phase 4 of its Return to Campus Plan. Updates on COVID-19 protocols and the College's operating status can be found here
- Motor Control- ELPT 1441
- Programmable Logic Controllers I- ELPT 2319