Programmable Logic Controller Technician
Employees of Sherman-based manufacturing or warehousing employers and/or Sherman ISD 12th graders APPLY HERE for tuition funding!
Requests for course withdrawals, refunds, or transfers must be submitted by email to email@example.com, 7 business days prior to the course start date.
Interested in our next PLC course? Let us know by clicking HERE.
- Motor Controls of PLC
- PLC I
- PLC II
- Control Logic Application & Troubleshooting
Be working currently as a programmable logic technician or an industrial maintenance professional OR successfully completed an industrial maintenance training program within the last two years.
Location, Dates, & Times
- August 22 - December 8, 2022
- Monday - Thursday, 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Career & Technology Center, Grayson College Main Campus, Denison
- Mechatronics Lab (East end of CTC bldg)
- $2,499- Tuition covers all books and supplies necessary for class. Students are responsible for wearing safety toe boots to class.
- Motor Control- ELPT 1441
- Programmable Logic Controllers I- ELPT 2319